- Adjustable Desgin: There are 4 settings on the Pic rail mount and the spring detent adjustment is very handy which allows you to easily adjust the distance of the brass catcher to the ejection port.
- Low Profile & Quickly Detachable: The mounting piece that goes on the picatinny rail is very low profile and fits easily under the scope. The quick disconnect is easy to use and manipulate.
- Quality Construction: The thickened nylon ensures it will not melt when ejected. There is a zipper in the bottom of the bag so you can empty it without removing the catcher from your rifle.
- Larger Opening: 5"x2.75" Opening is quite large and does not interfere with the ejection of the spent brass case. Holds 100 rounds of .223 brass, t can hold a large number of shells before it needs to be emptied. Ideal for reloaders.
- This Feyachi brass catch is versatile enough to allow for mounting to almost any rifle with a pic rail. Great for anyone reusing brass or wanting to keep outdoor ranges clean. Includes two pic rail mounts for easily and quickly transfer this catcher to another firearm.